Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters.
In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that’s nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on “Fiji’s other big island” of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover’s dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that’s encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon.
From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.
That hospitality – coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation – has made Fiji’s Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may have seen the latter when the resort was featured July 23, in ABC’s primetime reality series, The Bachelorette.
Our 29 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive – from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities. Beverages are additional.
Spend your day lazing on the daybeds at the waters edge, exploring the offshore reef with our PADI certified crew, fine-tuning your putting on our nine-hole pitch and put rainforest golf course or indulging in a banana leaf body wrap or coconut oil massage in our enchanting Rainforest Spa. Our adventure team will also personalize experiences away from Koro Sun. Explore Lotu Island Cave with Manu, tour botanical gardens with Leba or hike with Jone to a tumbling waterfall where you can splash in the cool pools beneath.
Fijian villages are sprinkled across Vanua Levu, with majestic bays cutting into its south shore and one of the world’s longest barrier reefs flanking the north coast. The island is also home to Savusavu, a multi-cultural town of 5,000 referred to as “Hidden Paradise.” Aside from boutique resorts, tours and the mellow lifestyle of the locals, Savusavu remains largely untouched.
That’s the allure of Koro Sun. It’s an exclusive respite from hectic routine that helps you regroup, refresh and revitalize amid the pure elements of nature. But all the authentic simplicity of the Fijian way of life awaits you just beyond in the island’s charming villages and lush natural environment.
Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa
Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people. Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa offers a truly native Fijian experience, dedicated to adventure, rejuvenation, fun with the family and romance. Our 29 enchanting bures and luxury villas are private, surrounded by beautiful gardens, fully air-conditioned, and offer all-encompassing views of the ocean and reefs beyond. Your stay is inclusive of meals and activities- from the tenderly prepared and presented gourmet feasts, to the meticulous attention you receive from the wonderful staff. Snorkeling, kayaking, golf, tennis, and biking are included so the world outside is yours to discover.
What you will remember…
- Friendliness of the Fijian people
- A tropical paradise from reef to rainforest
- All-inclusive resort, with a wealth of on-site activities
- The best soft corals Fiji has to offer, with a variety of dive sites
- A romantic get-away experience or fun for the whole family
- Ideal as honeymoon, wedding and anniversary destination
- Adventure activities are one of the primary focuses of your experience complete with local guides from the resort
- Award winning Rainforest Spa, with signature banana leaf body wrap
- Delicious cuisine, 3 healthy gourmet meals daily, full bar service (additional charge)
- Full range of adventure activities – mild to wild! Dolphin encounter day trip to Natewa Bay is a MUST and should be pre booked
- Adventure & diving packages available to over 30 dives sites including Namena Marine Reserve
- 9-hole adventure golf course
- Groups and families well catered for (Kids club on-site) babysitting services available
- Cultural explorations and authentic Fijian experiences with nearby villages
- Affordable deluxe accommodation, with a variety of accommodation options from Overwater to Treetop Honeymoon bures
- Peaceful and relaxed island atmosphere with more than 150 acres to explore
- One of Fiji’s first over-water resorts featurning (EDGEWATER )
- Koro Sun is located on Vanua Levu, Fiji’s 2nd largest island, giving you a glimpse of what unspoiled paradise is
- Savusavu – the heart of Adventure & Romance in Fiji’s Northern Islands know as the “hidden paradise” throughout Fiji
- Casual, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- A scenic 50-min inter-island flight
- Flights by Pacific Sun arrive daily in Savusavu
- Scenic 15-min drive to the resort, along the Hibiscus Highway complimentary.
- Greeted upon arrival by friendly Koro Sun staff to guide you to our resort